TiE Tampa hosts events and programs year-round to develop entrepreneurs in all stages and industries. Learn more about our programs below and connect with us to get involved.
- The TiE Talks are educational events and comprise of education in new emerging segments like artificial intelligence, block chain, ed-tech, etc. or functional skills like sustainability, negotiation, investment etc. or learnings from a life journey of a successful entrepreneurs.
- The TiE Social events are focused on creating a community for entrepreneurs to lean on. Being an entrepreneur is a lonely journey and belief is that having a network of friends and family makes the journey more pleasant.
- The TiE Mixers are designed to specifically help startups network with successful entrepreneurs and discuss their burning issues. The breadth and depth of our Charter mentor members provides a platform to learn and get free advice for entrepreneurs.
- The TiECON, our marquee annual event is a full day event consisting of top-notch keynote speakers, panels, networking and finishes on high note recognizing the best-in-class leaders who have made a difference in the Tampa bay community.
- The TYE (TiE Youth Entrepreneurs) program is geared towards educating high-school students on fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- The TiEFAN (TiE Florida Angels Network) initiative provides an opportunity for startup to raise funds and for TiE Tampa members to invest in startups.
- The TiEM2 (Tie Mentor-Mentee) program gives an opportunity for mentees (startups) to get paired with experienced mentors from TiE Tampa and global TiE Charter Members.